Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Skin Care Product - Artistry Amway [Review 1]

My face is normal to dry, dry especially on my cheeks and eyes area. Sometimes when I am too tired or stressed, my T-zone will get oily.

I have been using Artistry skin care product for more than 3 years. I use Essentials skincare type, which usually can be used for woman under 30 years old.

And I really really love this product. My face always smooth and moisturized. Luckily I don't have any acne problem, so I don't need any extra skincare for my face. I also give this anti-aging Artistry product to my mom. And the result is really amazing. Everybody tells my mom that she is so young for her age (she is 55 years old now).

I'd like to review all of the Artistry product I have now.


Cleanser
For cleanser, I use Artistry Essentials Balancing Cleanser. This is for Normal-Oily skin. Even my face is dry type, I prefer to use this as it's contains moisture as well. It will not make your face dry. I really like this cleanser because it will clean all my makeup, perfecto!

My mom is using Artistry Youth Xtend Rich Cleansing Foam, for all type skin. My smooth face surely I got from mom (hehe...). She loves this product, and of course because everybody said she is young, and we think it's because of this product too. Haha... 

Artistry Essentials Balancing Cleanser

Toner
There are 2 kinds of toners I use, Artistry Essentials Hydrating Toner and Artistry Essentials Balancing Toner. Why I use 2 kind of toner? I am using this Hydrating Toner when I feel that my face is really dry because I spend more times in air-con room. Another one, Balancing Toner I use if I spend more times outdoor. These two kind of toners could give freshness on my face immediately. I put on a cotton, then tap on your face lightly.

Artistry Essentials Balancing Toner (Left), Artistry Balancing Toner (Right)

Day Lotion
Artistry Essentials Balancing Lotion I use after toner. I apply on entire of my face except eyes area. This product contains SPF 15. This lotion will directly absorbed and can be used for my foundation primer. Absolutely will not make my make up faded.

Artistry Essentials Balancing Lotion

Night Lotion
Time Defiance Night Recovery Creme, night cream specially for normal-dry skin. I am surely love this cream as it will give your face moisturized all night long.


Artistry Time Defiance Creme

Anyway, for Amway member, for every 1 package of cleanser, toner and lotion purchase, there will be 20% discount for any second time cleanser purchase.


To be continued, I will blog abut anti-aging skin care product soon...

For other skin care of Artistry product, you can click the link below.

http://www.artistry.com/skin-care/products/skin-care-essentials
http://www.artistry.com/skin-care/products/anti-aging


No comments:

Post a Comment