Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Make Up Remover

Talking about cleansing your make up, I got some recommendation of cleansing product for any waterproof eyes and face make up. 

Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter from The Body Shop

Just like its name, the packaging and contain like body butter. The smell is so good. Creamy.



I rub small amount on a cotton, and clean all the make up. It's true can remove all the waterproof make up, especially on mascara and eyeliner. I am a soft-lenses user and it is safe. It's easily washed by cleanser after that. Face will be more moisturized and fresh.

  

Artistry Gentle Action Makeup Remover
Artistry has a good makeup remover, with creamy (like milk cleanser). It's not sticky and could remove all face make up. Apply it first to all your face, do massage as well, then clean it with cotton. I can see all the powder, blush-on removed.






I prefer to use this remover to clean face makeup. For cleanin eyes makeup, I use Camomile Cleansing Butter.

Additional recommendation to use The Body Shop organic cotton pad, as it's really soft, strong and nice on skin. It's a bit expensive but I think it's worth as I can use one piece cotton to clean all make up because it's double-sided surface.


Double-sided cotton pad




Well, that's some recommendation product for cleaning your make up before use your cleanser. It's better to have your face clean up from make up before sleep. For me, clean and healthy skin is a great asset.

No comments:

Post a Comment